Custom Search

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

ceramah bahasa inggris

Asalamualaikum wr wb



I honorable my head master. I honorable all of my teacher and all my friends I love you all.
The first I want to thank to allah swt.because we can collect in here on the good situation and I hope it’s be deed for all, amin.
Greeting to greet my prophet Muhammad saw. To bring me from the darknes in to the lighnes.
Today I would like speech about “the real happy”.What is the happy?, Is the happy is some one be rich?

My friendi pround you a happy can’t value using anythink but the real happy if we have calm heart.
Many peoples rich but can’t be happy, the collect much of money but it be some one bussy because should save it the peoples never enough have much money, if they have motorcycle the want to have a car, if they have car they want have a plan and etc.
Rasulullah say:



It mean : “the rent rich is calm of heart”
My friend I love you all
They to know if live in this world just moment so we not only looking property for in the world but also the beyond .
So lets go we to looking anythink not only for the word but also for beyond, and don’t ever if you get property you can forget for the beyond because the real happy is when we on the beyond.
The last, I think enough more less I’m so sorry thank for your attention.

Billahi taofik wal hidayah
wassalamu’alaikum wr wb

0 komentar: